We are a business solutions provider
Tell us your challenges
We succeed when we help you succeed, so let’s do that right now. Click here to get started.
Mark Heaton (Managing Director) and Richard Howarth (Director)
What our customers say
- “As an organisation we have worked with KM Accountants for five years. For this time period they have been our external auditors. I have found them to be professional, thorough and supportive.” Possabilities CIC
- “Fashion Revolution, a Community Interest Company, over the past year has reviewed a number of its operational aspects, with little change since it started in 2014. Operating alongside a registered charity we decided to seek an auditor who was accustomed to and understood the not for profit sector.” Fashion Revolution
- “KM Accountants exceptional communication skills have already been a great help to our business. Mark and the team have sought to understand our day-to-day needs whilst also going above and beyond to us progress towards our business development goals.” Artclub Creative Ltd
- “Working with Richard for nearly 6 years now, has made me realise the importance of having an approachable, professional and trusted accountant on board and the significant difference this has made to the running of the business.” Silent Sounds Communications Ltd
- “Just a thank you for you professionalism in dealing with my tax return and prompt manner with which you communicated at all points, it was a pleasure to deal with you.”
Have you seen?
- Following the March Budget and the April Briefings measures this week Rishi Sunak, the Chancellor, gave us Part 2 and a taster of part 3 of the Government’s roadmap to recovery. Some of the measures are outlined below and our summer newsletter at the end of July will provide further […]More
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Charity/Not for Profit Accountant to strengthen and develop our highly respected and successful team. For more information please click here.More
- In this life, nothing is ever certain. ‘Gentlemen’s agreements’ and trusting others to ‘do the right thing’ have no place in business. If you just have this type of verbal understanding with your colleaguesMore
- The government must help employees facing redundancy. To do this, advance notification of potential redundancies is required from employers. Failure to comply with the statutory notification requirements without good cause may result in prosecution and a fine, on summary conviction, for the company and/or officers of the companyMore