We are a business solutions provider
Tell us your challenges
We succeed when we help you succeed, so let’s do that right now. Click here to get started.
Mark Heaton (Managing Director) and Richard Howarth (Director)
What our customers say
- “As an organisation we have worked with KM Accountants for five years. For this time period they have been our external auditors. I have found them to be professional, thorough and supportive.” Possabilities CIC
- “Fashion Revolution, a Community Interest Company, over the past year has reviewed a number of its operational aspects, with little change since it started in 2014. Operating alongside a registered charity we decided to seek an auditor who was accustomed to and understood the not for profit sector.” Fashion Revolution
- “KM Accountants exceptional communication skills have already been a great help to our business. Mark and the team have sought to understand our day-to-day needs whilst also going above and beyond to us progress towards our business development goals.” Artclub Creative Ltd
- “Working with Richard for nearly 6 years now, has made me realise the importance of having an approachable, professional and trusted accountant on board and the significant difference this has made to the running of the business.” Silent Sounds Communications Ltd
- “Just a thank you for you professionalism in dealing with my tax return and prompt manner with which you communicated at all points, it was a pleasure to deal with you.”
Have you seen?
- HMRC raises £16 for every £1 it spends on staff carrying out investigations into the #tax affairs of individuals and small businesses. Figures show HMRC collected […]More
- People who are relocating or are stuck in a chain could be caught out by changes to capital gains tax (CGT) which are coming in April […]More
- Click the link below to find out how to pay a debt to HMRC with a time to pay arrangement https://www.gov.uk/guidance/find-out-how-to-pay-a-debt-to-hmrc-with-a-time-to-pay-arrangementMore
- We attend many AGM’s of KM’s not-for-profit clients, when the unpaid hours worked by the volunteer trustees is recognised. Often projects would not get underway without […]More