We are a business solutions provider
Tell us your challenges
We succeed when we help you succeed, so let’s do that right now. Click here to get started.
Mark Heaton (Managing Director) and Richard Howarth (Director)
What our customers say
- “As an organisation we have worked with KM Accountants for five years. For this time period they have been our external auditors. I have found them to be professional, thorough and supportive.” Possabilities CIC
- “Fashion Revolution, a Community Interest Company, over the past year has reviewed a number of its operational aspects, with little change since it started in 2014. Operating alongside a registered charity we decided to seek an auditor who was accustomed to and understood the not for profit sector.” Fashion Revolution
- “KM Accountants exceptional communication skills have already been a great help to our business. Mark and the team have sought to understand our day-to-day needs whilst also going above and beyond to us progress towards our business development goals.” Artclub Creative Ltd
- “Working with Richard for nearly 6 years now, has made me realise the importance of having an approachable, professional and trusted accountant on board and the significant difference this has made to the running of the business.” Silent Sounds Communications Ltd
- “Just a thank you for you professionalism in dealing with my tax return and prompt manner with which you communicated at all points, it was a pleasure to deal with you.”
Have you seen?
- Chancellor’s Winter Plan Son of Furlough Today’s statement by Rishi Sunak has given some glimmer of support to business for the post furlough period. Under the Furlough scheme the Government currently pays 70% of salary for staff unable to work either full or part time. Employers pay a minimum of […]More
- The Chancellor announced the scheme in the Summer Statement and some more guidance has now been issued. Further detailed guidance will be issued by the end of September. The Job Retention Bonus is a one-off payment to employers of £1,000 for every employee who they previously claimed for under the […]More
- Our team at KM are key to everything we do - and we take their development seriously. We have training accreditations with both ACCA and ICAEWMore
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Charity/Not for Profit Accountant to strengthen and develop our highly respected and successful team. For more information please click here.More