We are a business solutions provider
Tell us your challenges
We succeed when we help you succeed, so let’s do that right now. Click here to get started.
Mark Heaton (Managing Director) and Richard Howarth (Director)
What our customers say
- “As an organisation we have worked with KM Accountants for five years. For this time period they have been our external auditors. I have found them to be professional, thorough and supportive.” Possabilities CIC
- “Fashion Revolution, a Community Interest Company, over the past year has reviewed a number of its operational aspects, with little change since it started in 2014. Operating alongside a registered charity we decided to seek an auditor who was accustomed to and understood the not for profit sector.” Fashion Revolution
- “KM Accountants exceptional communication skills have already been a great help to our business. Mark and the team have sought to understand our day-to-day needs whilst also going above and beyond to us progress towards our business development goals.” Artclub Creative Ltd
- “Working with Richard for nearly 6 years now, has made me realise the importance of having an approachable, professional and trusted accountant on board and the significant difference this has made to the running of the business.” Silent Sounds Communications Ltd
- “Just a thank you for you professionalism in dealing with my tax return and prompt manner with which you communicated at all points, it was a pleasure to deal with you.”
Have you seen?
- We might only be able to meet with two other family households over the festive season but HM Revenue & Customs have set out a concession to allow the annual office party to happen in some way. Traditionally employers treat their staff at Christmas to a meal or a drinks […]More
- Following the announcement last weekend of a national lockdown in England until 2 December the Chancellor has now revised the support for business. Support for Employers The Job Support Scheme has been scrapped, at least for now, and the Furlough Scheme has been brought back across the UK until the […]More
- ***Stop Press***National Lockdown Changes 2 November update***Stop Press*** As you will now know the Government announced a national lockdown effectively for the month of November. As a result of this there are changes to the support packages below which apply to local tiered lockdowns. The furlough scheme will return and […]More
- Our team at KM are key to everything we do - and we take their development seriously. We have training accreditations with both ACCA and ICAEWMore