We are a business solutions provider
Tell us your challenges
We succeed when we help you succeed, so let’s do that right now. Click here to get started.
Mark Heaton (Managing Director) and Richard Howarth (Director)
What our customers say
- “As an organisation we have worked with KM Accountants for five years. For this time period they have been our external auditors. I have found them to be professional, thorough and supportive.” Possabilities CIC
- “Fashion Revolution, a Community Interest Company, over the past year has reviewed a number of its operational aspects, with little change since it started in 2014. Operating alongside a registered charity we decided to seek an auditor who was accustomed to and understood the not for profit sector.” Fashion Revolution
- “KM Accountants exceptional communication skills have already been a great help to our business. Mark and the team have sought to understand our day-to-day needs whilst also going above and beyond to us progress towards our business development goals.” Artclub Creative Ltd
- “Working with Richard for nearly 6 years now, has made me realise the importance of having an approachable, professional and trusted accountant on board and the significant difference this has made to the running of the business.” Silent Sounds Communications Ltd
- “Just a thank you for you professionalism in dealing with my tax return and prompt manner with which you communicated at all points, it was a pleasure to deal with you.”
Have you seen?
- Our latest newsletter is now available. In this time of unparalleled change for business and the wider community we discuss the help and advice that is available to businesses. View the latest issue hereMore
- City AM ’s Ian Hall argues that good accountants’ services “have heightened relative value in these tough times,” noting that businesses would be well advised not to give in to the temptation to cut back on accounting costs. Mike Suffield, director of professional insights at the ACCA, says: “Accountants help navigate […]More
- The Chancellor, Rishi Sunak, announced a new scheme at the end of March to support self-employed people impacted by coronavirus. It’s about to launch ahead of schedule and we’re writing to you because you might be eligible to make a claim under the scheme. The Self-Employment Income Support Scheme provides […]More
- Our Charity News includes useful guidance on coping with the impact of COVID-19, setting a charity’s future strategy and how to report serious incidents to the Charity Regulators. We also consider the impact of recent reporting and tax developments and other pertinent issues giving you the inside track on the […]More